We are seeking talented tax professionals at any stage of their career from those wishing to join our graduate training programme right up to those ready to become our shareholders of the future. We are recruiting highly qualified and motivated individuals, with proven communication skills who wish to share our vision of providing excellent client service, thereby making Mark Davies & Associates the Boutique of choice for non domiciled clients.
We are a firm of chartered tax advisers who specialise in the personal taxation of foreign domiciliaries. We have experienced steady growth in our market reach and reputation having received recognition as a finalist for both STEP Boutique of the Year 2015-16 and Taxation Consultancy Firm of the Year 2016 and won Taxation’s Commentator of the Year 2016. Our clients range from foreign domiciliaries needing compliance services to ultra-high net worth individuals with complex offshore structures. Our client base is the envy of the Big 4 including several billionaires and many multi-millionaires.
If you are tired of routine tax work you will find our range of tax advisory services to be stimulating and varied, reflecting the diverse and eclectic nature of our clients. A typical day might include:
- pre-arrival tax planning working in conjunction with immigration lawyers;
- dealing with typical foreign domiciliary matters including remittance basis issues, mixed fund rules, overseas workday relief etc.;
- managing HMRC enquiries and investigations;
- advising on property holding structures for residents and non-residents;
- working in conjunction with offshore trustees to establish offshore trusts and offshore and EU companies;
- advising on residency and domicile issues;
- furthermore our specialist team contributes to the Tolley’s Tax Planning.
- In return we offer an excellent remuneration package and a genuine opportunity to develop professionally and win promotion.
Please send your C.V. with a covering email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are only able to reply to successful candidates but we would like to thank all those who take the trouble to submit their CVs to us.