Richard is a CTA qualified private client tax professional with a wealth of experience gained in “Big 4” Tax Practices as well as specialist tax boutiques.
He has extensive experience in delivering bespoke planning advice to ultra-high net worth individuals on a wide range of UK taxation issues, with particular expertise in relation to non-UK domiciled individuals.
Richard has strong technical expertise in the following areas:-
- Domicile and residence issues
- Remittance planning and offshore asset structuring
- Offshore company and trust structures
- Estate planning and UK trust matters
- HMRC Investigations
- Bespoke planning for property ownership