Priya is a Charted Accountant and a Chartered Tax Adviser with an Honours degree in law.
During her career to date Priya has had extensive experience working with internationally mobile, high net worth private clients whilst at large ‘Big 4’ and ‘Top 6’ firms as well as at a smaller tax consultancy firm.
Priya provides UK tax advice on domicile, residency, the use offshore trusts and other property holding structures. Examples of her work include:
– Tax Residency advice
– Pre-arrival tax planning
– Breaking UK tax residence
– Holding high value residential property in a tax efficient manner
– Mixed marriages (residence/domicile)
– Advising on the UK tax implications of pre-nups, post-nups and divorce
– Creating offshore trusts
– Investing in the UK
– International estate tax planning
Priya also lectures on UK tax and has contributed to many tax journals and publications, notably Tolley’s Taxation of Trusts and Taxation magazine.